QuietCool Whole House Fans, QuietCool Whole House Fan Installation & Whole House Fan InstallationRocklin, CA, Roseville, CA, Lincoln, CA, Auburn, CA, Granite Bay, CA, Citrus Heights, CA
Looking to cool your home in a healthier and more cost efficient way? At Family Comfort Heating & Cooling, we are an authorized installer of QuietCool Whole House Fans!
Whole House Fan Installation
Do you feel like you’re spending too much on electric bills? Is your AC unit no longer properly functioning? QuietCool has over a 98% customer satisfaction rate, and has helped many homeowners across the country save money while keeping cool and comfortable. We provide professional installation of these Whole House Fans throughout Rocklin, CA, Roseville, CA, Lincoln, CA, Granite Bay, CA, Citrus Heights, CA, New Castle, CA, Antelope, CA, Penryn, CA, Auburn, CA, Loomis, CA, Ophir, CA.
Benefits of QuietCool Whole House Fans
- QuietCool Whole House Fans could save you considerable money on air conditioning related costs (up to 50-90%).
- QuietCool helps to limit usage of your air conditioning system to the hottest parts of the day.
- QuietCool Whole House Fans are much quieter than traditional whole house fan systems, and only about as loud as AC return.
- The system will not disturb you while you’re sleeping, not cause you to have to raise your voice when talking, and you will not notice an annoying noise constantly running in the background.
- All QuietCool units will fit 16” or 24” on center, which requires no joist cutting in the attic.
- A QuietCool system takes about a fraction of the time to install than traditional whole house fan.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of QuietCool Whole House fans, contact us, or give us a call today at 916-459-0405