AC Services, Air Conditioning Services & Air Conditioner ServicesLoomis, CA, Rocklin, CA & Roseville, CA
AC Service Company in Rocklin, CA
Don’t assume that there are no concerns as long as the air conditioner functions. All makes and models of cooling systems require regular upkeep to maintain peak performance. Professional service definitely pays for itself in the prevention of repairs, longer equipment lifespan, lower monthly bills, and higher property resale value. Plus, you enjoy superior comfort and air quality.
Rocklin’s Home For AC Services
As a Bryant Authorized Dealer with more than 50 years on the job, Family Comfort Heating & Cooling, Inc. is well-versed in air conditioner service. We follow meticulous protocols for troubleshooting, adjustment, cleaning and testing to resolve issues before they graduate into bigger expenses and disruption. From residential and commercial air conditioners to ductless mini splits, heat pumps and more, we encourage a call to (916) 459-0405 to discuss the rewards, convenience and options of maintenance plans available in Rocklin and across Rocklin, Loomis, Roseville, Citrus Heights, Granite Bay, and Lincoln, CA.
Some of the many benefits of proactive air conditioner service include:
- Energy efficiency – Worn-out components and dirt/dust buildup affect the air conditioner’s operation. Without regular maintenance, efficiency gradually and steadily declines. The system is forced to run longer, work harder and consume more energy to meet the thermostat setting.
- Superior indoor air quality – An air conditioner and/or ductwork overrun with mold growth, bacteria, dust and other concerns can spread contaminants throughout the house every time the system starts up. Annual cleaning helps to reduce the spread of air pollutants for a cleaner and healthier living or working environment.
- Lengthen system lifespan – Taking a proactive approach corrects small problems, helps to avoid cost-prohibitive repairs and extends service life.
- Better comfort – When the air conditioner runs properly, the maximum amount of air reaches the intended rooms, achieving and maintaining ideal comfort without hot or cold spots.
- Cost-savings – A well-maintained system succumbs to fewer repairs, lasts longer and uses less energy, reducing your costs of operation and ownership.
- Warranty coverage – Air conditioner manufacturers require proof of professional service to validate coverage. Proactive service not only lessens the chance of a malfunction but ensures your warranty is still in effect.
- Resale value – If you ever plan to sell your home or commercial property, proof of air conditioner maintenance makes a difference.